Position Overview- This position can be located anywhere in the US
The Install Project Manager collaborates with Specialty Services (SS) stakeholders to oversee and orchestrate installations for all Encore Specialty Services; Audio Visual, Digital Signage, Rigging, Power and Internet. This role will work with designers and installers across all teams, owning successful project completion from contract signature to client handoff. The Install Project Manager will facilitate the implementation of processes and SOPs that drive consistency in installation execution, optimize deployment of resources and financial management while ensuring adherence to the technical and installation standards in place. This position reports to the Manager, Specialty Services Support.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Prepare and communicate technical installation & labor schedules, purchase and rental requirements, project scope, execution of the installation plan and individual responsibilities to lead crewmembers, vendors, venues, contractors, and architects.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and provide outstanding customer service, acting as the lead Encore contact throughout the installation process by attending required meetings, creating and maintaining organized installation documentation and proactive communication.
• Own the financial outcome of the project by working with install teams to manage the documentation of all project costs, partnering with finance to ensure correct allocation.
• Track the status of purchasing action items and analyze costs to establish the differences between initial estimates and final project costs.
• Provide feedback to Directors of Specialty Services to develop and deliver post install financial analytics.
• Partnering all SS teams, monitor the team’s efficiency and productivity using standards and KPIs and by conducting post-close project reviews.
• Contribute to the improvement of installation SOPs by suggesting ways to manage cost, improve efficiency or improve the customer experience.
• Work with vendors and suppliers to improve availability, lead times and efficiency of project activities.
• Assist sales teams with document preparation including overviews, proposals, contracts and installation agreements.
• Create customer invoices and document change orders for projects and partner with Accounts Receivable and Accounting to ensure funds are correctly allocated.
• BA degree in related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of knowledge of Audio Visual or related technical skill set
• 3+ project supervisory experience
• 3+ years logistical experience in national and or international installation management preferred
• Ability to travel up to 15%
• Client relationship experience
• Strong customer service skills, excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills, including client relationship skills
Encore is honored to have been highlighted as a company leading the charge to further the Great Places to Work For All™ mission and doing the work to further its Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging efforts.