Lead Audio Visual Technician
This position is for a lead technician that has significant experience in commercial audio video installations and on-site client support scenarios.
- Minimum 3 years installing AV systems
- AVIXA CTS Certification (CTS-I or CTS-D preferred)
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check
- Reliable transportation, a clean driving record, a valid driver’s license & proof of insurance.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge and experience with the following:
- Ability to install and commission complex AV systems
- Experience with site surveys and pre-evaluation of potential job sites
- Flat panel displays, speakers, video conferencing, projectors, control systems, etc.
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Cisco Telepresence Systems
- Some project management experience and ability to lead a team and promote positive morale
- Some programming experience, Crestron, Kramer or similar
- Ability to train new and/or less experienced technicians
- Comprehension of wiring schematics and architectural drawings
- CAD, VidCad, VISIO or experience with any drawing software a plus
- OSHA 10 certification required (can be obtained after hire), 30 a plus
- Experience with or basic understanding of test equipment
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations and terminate audio and video cables.
- Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
- Excellent organization skills and the desire to work for a professional company.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects (up to 75 pounds) and work within varied conditions.
- Must be comfortable working on ladders and on lifts as required.
- Has learned proper use of hand tools of the A/V industry. This is inclusive of, but not limited to, wire strippers and crimpers for varying types of wire and cable, soldering tools/techniques, construction equipment such as scaffolding, hoists, pulleys, (concrete, brick & block) attachment devices, unistrut steel support, etc.
Benefits: • Full time, hourly employment & benefits, including health insurance, paid time off & retirement planning. Industry training and certifications provided.
Send Cover Letter & Resume - NO PHONE CALLS