We are focused on providing our customers with the industry's most advanced audio visual, digital signage, and video conferencing technologies. We strive to provide the best technologies, applications and systems-integration solutions to meet our customers' business needs.
- Excellent compensation package
- Performance Bonuses
- Paid holidays and vacation
Lead Audio Visual Installation Technician is responsible for the installation and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of customer environments. We are seeking a candidate with skills and abilities to install, diagnose and service audio visual equipment. The ability to work independently or as part of a team to install and troubleshoot AV systems is required. This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday thru Friday from 8-5 with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Perform comprehensive, onsite audio-visual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, display, projectors and projection systems, VTC rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems.
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables
- Install Crestron, Extron and AMX control systems
- Install video conferencing system including Flex, Cisco and Poly
- Assist with structural installation of displays, screens and projectors
- Maintain daily communication with Project Manager and Installation Manager
- Travel to off-site corporate locations as part of system installation is required
- Participate in industry training sessions, seminars and conventions is required
- Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer