Audio Visual installation technician level 3 - experienced team leader with proven track record of quality installations with knowledge of AVIXA and BICSI standards of installation. Familiar with downloading control code and DSP files and basic troubleshooting. Installation knowledge of displays, video walls, processors, CODECs, Control systems and network interfacing.
Major Responsibilities and duties
1. Work as the lead tech to complete necessary tasks as directed.
4. Cable installation and proper termination (including testing)
5. Work in an organized and clean manner
6. Work efficiently and within allotted budget
7. Provide proper feedback to the installation manager and PM
8. General knowledge of construction and of the AV industry
9. Lead mid-sized projects with limited direction from others
10. Assist in the development of a project plan and implement it
11. Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
12. Submission of properly formatted and detailed daily reports
13. Attain basic DSP configuration knowledge ability to do basic configuration
14. Attain basic control system knowledge ability to do basic updates and changes
15. Ability to train and communicate with the customer on proper use of the system
16. Ability to lead larger projects to success
17. Develop trouble shooting ability and diagnostics
18. Attain CTS-I
19. Complete assigned training courses.
20. Work in a team environment with respect to others.
21. Approach each day with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn from your task
22. Work with and train junior and level 1, and 2 techs.
23. All work must meet or exceed industry standards
· Display Image Size for 2D Content in Audiovisual Systems https://infocomm.netexam.com/catalog.html#:cs67105 -
· Extron AV Associate Certification
· Extron Control Associate
· Crestron DMC-E
Additional Salary Information: final hourly based on certifications and experience
About STRATEGIC CONNECTIONS, INC.
Premier low voltage systems integrator in North Carolina providing turn key audio visual, structured cabling, fire alarm and fire protection and business telecommunications. Office in Raleigh, Winston-Salem, Charlotte and Myrtle Beach.