This person will plan, execute, and finalize AV and digital signage national installation projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager, PMP will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This position requires a person with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, construction installation project management and general knowledge of systems integration in the digital signage, audio visual industry.
• Works with internal and external parties to organize the various components needed to initiate, run and conclude projects
• Mitigates risks that would impact the ability to bring a project in at or below budget
• Ensures a safe working environment for the employee’s, technicians, and contractors
• Process and react quickly to last minute changes and requests – often times beyond normal business hours
• Knows the scope of a project and meets with the project team, ensuring that each team member understands their responsibilities and accountabilities; serves as point person for the project
• Follow-up (and tracking) of day to day shipments to and from field operations/installers
• Manages field operations installations, making sure all project requirements are completed timely, under budget.
• Builds and executes project plans, schedules, updates and details to the customer and project team
• Maintains project budget, tracks and manages job costs
• Processes paperwork and reports required for the project including budget progress reports, change orders, back charges, project photos, purchase orders, installer invoices etc.
• Work closely and review CAD designs and scope of work with design team for accuracy and consistency
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; escalating to Technical Support Team if needed; following up to ensure resolution
• Generate and follow-up on any RMA’s (returns)
• Travel to new site locations may be required (often at last minute)
• Attend and participate in training and course work required for new products and services
• 5+ years AV and/or Construction project management or project coordinator experience preferred
• PMP Certified
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
• Must possess ability to perform successfully in fast-paced, deadline driven atmosphere
• Must be capable of building a project plan
• Must understand the various project billing methods and create a schedule of values (AIA, progressive, project completed etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills including Internet, Excel/Word/Outlook, database and project management programs
• Detail-oriented, organized, and experience in organizing others as well as keeping on task
About Pro-Motion Technology Group, LLC
ProMotion Technology Group (PTG) is an innovative company of audiovisual professionals committed to creating engaging environments for the most challenging applications. A leading supplier of integrated technology for some of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies, PTG provides a full spectrum of system design, product procurement, logistics planning, installation and technical service.