This candidate is primarily responsible for developing, customizing, maintaining, enhancing, integrating and optimizing Sales Force applications. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ability to administer and configure Salesforce and automate processes using Salesforce automation tools such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules, Email Alerts
· Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
· Collaborate with team members and various internal departments in defining business requirements and implementing solutions
· Create and maintain technical documentation
· Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Great teamwork, organizational and time-management skills
· Train and coach teammates
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
· Visual Force, Salesforce Lightning
· 1+ years' Salesforce.com APEX data loader, REST Webservices
· 1+ years' Salesforce.com integrations
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in computer/IT field
· Salesforce Developer Certification
· Fonteva Framework/API
· Experience with tools like AutoRabit, BitBucket, Jira, Congo etc.
This description describes the general duties and responsibilities of the position. It is not a complete list of duties and the employee may be required to take on additional duties and responsibilities as required by the needs of the association.
EEO Policy Statement: “It is the policy of AVIXA to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.”
About AVIXA, Inc
AVIXA™ is the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm trade shows around the world, co-owner of Integrated Systems Europe, and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry. Established in 1939, AVIXA has more than 5,400 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, consultants, programmers, live events companies, technology managers, content producers, and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. AVIXA members create integrated AV experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. AVIXA is a hub for professional collaboration, information, and community, and the leading resource for AV standards, certification, training, market intelligence and thought leadership. Additional information is available at avixa.org.