As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.
The Multimedia Specialist is responsible for delivering an exceptional video conference and technology meeting experience to all staffing levels at Nemours. This role’s primary focus is providing daily operational & technical support of meetings, including video conferences and virtual meetings via Webex. Collaborating with the Service Desk, this role will respond to daily request, break fix and meeting support tickets via ServiceNow ticketing system and email.
Included in the daily operational support responsibilities includes general meeting room rounding to conduct proactive equipment maintenance. This Multimedia Specialist is also responsible for video conference scheduling, creating & managing user accounts, and escalating to appropriate teams when necessary. The Multimedia Specialist will manage and maintain equipment related to informational displays, digital signage, patient room/waiting area televisions, video recording, related PC’s and other various related technologies.
Strong Customer Service, ability to directly converse with all levels of the organization, and comfort with large audiences is essential to this position. Partnership with Multimedia Infrastructure teams on conference room upgrades and technology changes is necessary. This role will provide end user/administrative staff training on meeting room process, best practice etc. As part of the IT Operations Desk Side group, cross training Desktop Technicians on multimedia technologies will be necessary to ensure adequate back up resource support from fellow team members.
1. Provide onsite assistance and coordination of both internal and external meetings including video conferencing calls setup, configuration, and optimization of each session
2. Provide technical support for web/audio collaboration tools such as Webex, Resource Scheduler and Cisco Meeting Place.
3. Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, upgrade, and equipment removal in ticketing system.
4. Maintain accurate and current inventory of all multimedia equipment and support spare parts.
5. Act as the first point of escalation/contact to the Service Desk staff to provide technical guidance, immediate onsite support and help resolve multimedia related issues.
6. Work with teams, and or individual staff involving the integration of multimedia technology into the Nemours University online and class room environment
7. Create and deliver training and related documentation for technical and non-technical end users on best practice use, set up and configuration of multimedia conferences.
8. Partners with counterparts across Nemours locations to help support Multimedia technologies across the enterprise. May serve as a backup for other Nemours locations.
9. Collaborate with Desk Side Technicians to help cross train to ensure back up support resources when competing onsite support requirements is required at multiple locations.
10. Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation for Multimedia support function.
1. Works with all areas of Information Systems to improve processes, communication and support
2. Collaborate with management to develop Multimedia strategies to support the needs of the organization
3. Provides on-call off hours support as required Assist with placing equipment purchases.
1. Excellent team and interpersonal skills Able to work with a minimum of supervision
2. Able to handle challenges in a calm and responsive manner
3. Possess excellent customer service and communications skills
4. Clear, analytical thinking and problem solving ability
5. Detail oriented & organized
1.Digital signage equipment
2. Cuestron Equipment
8.ClearOne Audio Processing
CTS Certification (Certified Technology Specialist) or its equivalent is a plus
A+ Certification or its equivalent is a plus
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.
Nemours is committed to improving the health of children. As a non-profit children’s health organization, we consider the health of every child to be a sacred trust. Through family-centered care in our children’s hospitals and clinics in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Florida, as well as world-changing research, education and advocacy, Nemours fulfills the promise of a healthier tomorrow for all children — even those who may never enter our doors. Nemours began more than 70 years ago with the vision of Alfred I. duPont to improve the lives of children and to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. Today, through our children’s hospitals and health system, we directly care for 250,000 children annually in Delaware Valley and Florida, including families who travel from across the country and world to see our specialists — treating every child as we would our own. We also reach beyond the walls of our hospitals and clinics to be a voice for children on a national and international level, and to lead the way in prevention, intervention, education, and research. Nemours is growing to better serve the children and families in our ca...re. We have 1.1 million square feet of space currently devoted to providing children’s healthcare or under construction, all designed with significant input and advice from our patients and families.