WEBB is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based company. Webb has been integrating audio and visual equipment for over 50 years. From corporate boardrooms to classrooms, we offer the finest equipment — integrated by certified professionals. We are focused on providing our customers with the industry's most advanced integrated control system technologies. We strive to provide the best technologies, applications and systems-integration solutions to meet our customers' business needs.
Lead Installation Technician is responsible for the installation and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of business and corporate customer environments. We are seeking a candidate with skills and abilities to install, diagnose and service audio visual equipment. The ability to work independently or as part of a team to install and troubleshoot AV systems is required. This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday thru Friday from 8-5 with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Perform comprehensive, onsite audio-visual equipment installation for our clients, including low voltage wiring, trim-out, equipment rack setup, plasma/LCD, projectors and projection systems, media rooms, audio hardware and speakers, control systems.
- Perform cable pull paths, diagnosis structural/room interior for efficient and optimum installations, crimp and terminate audio and video cables
- Install and troubleshoot Crestron, Extron, Biamp, and AMX control systems
- Install video conferencing systems
- Assist with structural installation of displays, screens, and projectors
- Maintain daily communication with other technicians, Project Manager and Department Manager on status of projects and task lists
- Participation in industry training sessions, seminars and conventions is required
- Maintain professional work appearance and outstanding customer interaction
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
About Webb Integration
Webb Integration has been integrating audio and visual equipment for over 50 years. From corporate boardrooms to classrooms, we offer the finest equipment — integrated by certified professionals. We know how to ensure your system’s integration is planned and executed for maximum effect and usage.