AVIXA is seeking an Application Developer that has familiarity and experience with Microsoft-based applications. This candidate is primarily responsible for delivery, configuration, setup and support of AVIXA’s internal and external applications.
· Collaborate with the IT Team and other departments on the release of new and updated applications
· Develop application solutions for staff needs and requirements
· Debug application code and implement fixes when possible
· Manage, coordinate and ensure successful deployments, installations, setup and configuration of applications
· Maintain and improve our code repository and continuous integration pipelines
· Support AVIXA’s Azure based PaaS and IaaS application environments
· Troubleshoot and document errors and resolutions
· Develop, refine and document installation and configuration procedures
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a software/system tester, integrator, developer or engineer in a technical IT operation
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
· Experience with Visual Studio and C#
· Experience with software development and maintenance practices and methodologies, automation and continuous integration
· Experience with webserver configurations and web application deployments and troubleshooting
· Experience with Microsoft technologies, e.g. Windows Servers, Active Directory, TFS/VSTS, SQL etc.
· Experience with cloud infrastructure
· Excellent analytical, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
· Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
· Self-starter, adaptable and process-oriented providing various levels of support to a project
· Great teamwork, organizational and time-management skills
· Associate degree preferred.
· Knowledge of SharePoint online and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
· Knowledge of Azure Active Directory and AD Connect
· 1+ Year of Experience with Sitefinity CMS (or .NET based CMS) development and administration
Experience with automated testing and bug tracking
· User Interface (UI) development experience
· Familiarity with Single Sign-On Technologies, e.g. SAML, OAuth, OpenID Connect
· Familiarity with data governance, security and compliance
· Microsoft Azure
· Microsoft .NET and ASP.NET
AVIXA™ is the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm trade shows around the world, co-owner of Integrated Systems Europe, and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry. Established in 1939, AVIXA has more than 5,400 members, including manufacturers, systems integrators, dealers and distributors, consultants, programmers, live events companies, technology managers, content producers, and multimedia professionals from more than 80 countries. AVIXA members create integrated AV experiences that deliver outcomes for end users. AVIXA is a hub for professional collaboration, information, and community, and the leading resource for AV standards, certification, training, market intelligence and thought leadership. Additional information is available at avixa.org.